DJ Cat - Breaking Walls DJ Cat - Breaking Walls

Overall, it's too chaotic melodically to be enjoyable to listen to. It doesn't have any real key signature that it keeps or chord structure. I suggest learning a bit of music theory.

The grungy bass is a good synth, but it's used too much and you get board of it.

The song has a lot of energy, which is good, but it could use a build up at the start rather than beginning at such a jarring place.

The kick and snare bouncing from left to right is a nice touch.

DJCat12 responds:

OK guy, thanks for the review, I can have this for help myself, in the album version will be applied this :)

Collapse Collapse

Overall, the structure of the song is very good. The biggest weakness is the mixing; things aren't always the right volumes, some elements are too quiet and sound too weak, other things are too loud and sound jarring. Also, the main synth gets a bit too repetitive and boring after a while, I think it needs some space in there, maybe switch to another synth melody at some point, or just give it a rest somehow.

No Limit No Limit

The beat is pretty weak imo, but the vocals are pretty good. I'm pretty sure it's the melody that makes the beat suck, maybe read up on some music theory could help.

rolandsoundz responds:

thanks for the feedback man, I understand where you're coming from. I've been working on music theory recently, but I'm still working on it. Thank you for taking the time to listen to my songoli though. I appreciate it.